Buying prints or Canvas Wall Art
Just click on your chosen picture to enlarge it, then click on the right hand icon below the picture, This adds it to the light box. All your chosen images will be on show in one place.-->
Just like at a supermarket, you can put things in your shopping basket (by clicking on the 'add to basket' button) without having to buy them - it is just a way of holding onto things that you are interested in. You are not committed to a purchase until you take your selected item(s) through to the checkout. However, you cannot purchase an item until it has been added to your basket, so remember to check the contents of your basket before you make your payment. If you want to remove something from your basket simply click on the word "remove". When you have checked the items in your basket click "checkout" and follow the simple payment instructions. PayPal is the preferred way to pay.
If you do not wish to pay by PayPal you can download our order form fill it in and mail your order along with your cheque. We will have to wait 5 days for cheque clearance before proceeding with your order.
Your contact details, email addresses and telephone numbers are very important to enable us to contact you if we need to confirm orders, discuss any problems, requirements, deliveries etc. Please ensure you give us your full details. Many thanks.
Full payment, including postage is required with all orders please.
Delivery is normally within 10 to 28 days of order, depending on workload.
Deliveries can arrive at anytime between 9am - 5.30pm, so if you are not in during the day it may be easier to arrange the delivery to be made to your work address or arrange for a neighbour to take your parcel in.
We can also deliver overseas. Please contact us for details of our overseas delivery costs
UK Copyright Law
Under the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, copyright in any photograph on this Website automatically belongs to the photographer, Martin Fry trading as Martin Fry Photography
- No copyright photograph may be copied or reproduced in any way whatsoever without the written permission of the copyright owner. (Martin Fry)
- Photographers hold copyright of their own work unless agreed otherwise.
- Photographers have the right to assert their moral right to be credited as the author of a photograph.
- Photographers have the right to object to treatment of their photograph which distorts, mutilates, displays, manipulates or is otherwise damaging to their reputation.
- Copyright duration is 70 years from the end of the year in which the author/owner dies.
- It is the responsibility of the user / publisher to check that they have permission, are within the terms of any licence, or are acting within the fair practice or other permissions granted by law.
- Unauthorised copying of a copyright image or photograph or failure to give credit are infringements of law and as such can be subject to criminal sanctions such as a fine or imprisonment or civil sanctions such as claims for damages, accounts, delivery up or injunctions precluding one's use of the images.